GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer
- Make delicious deep fried foods, fast and easy.
- Fries six servings of french fries with just six cups of oil.
- Fry crispy chicken, shrimp, french fries, onion rings and more.
- Proper frying temperature is maintained automatically with no controls to set.
- Efficient 6:6 oil-to-food ratio assures quick preheat time and fast oil temperature recovery.
- Handy scoop lifts, drains, and serves.
- Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning.
- Snap-on lid allows oil to be stored in fryer.
- Delicious deep fried foods – fast and easy! Uses just six cups of oil and maintains perfect frying temperature automatically. Snap-on lid stores oil to use again and again. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
- In the homespun days, food was usually fried in a big cast-iron metal pot. But modern times demand simpler solutions. The Presto GranPappy electric deep fryer fits on a countertop and is so easy to use. Just add oil, plug it in, and in 15 minutes it’s heated up and ready to fry. Its sleek, black bucket shape matches form to function– simple and classic.
- The GranPappy holds up to six cups of oil or three pounds of shortening, and it can accommodate up to six servings of food at a time. The internal thermostat keeps the oil at the optimum frying temperature. An accompanying scoop, slotted for draining, is for lifting food in and out or for turning food halfway through the cooking time.
- The power cord has a magnetic safety connection, so that if the unit is jostled during cooking, the cord will disconnect, shutting power off immediately. After straining the used oil, it can be poured back into the unit and stored, covered by the accompanying snap-on plastic lid.
After frying, unplug the unit and allow it to cool completely before attempting to empty oil.
- Wash the GranPappy with warm, sudsy water and dry it thoroughly; it is not immersible. To preserve the nonstick finish, inside and out, do not use steel wool or harsh, abrasive cleansers. The Presto GranPappy measures 8 by 8-1/2 inches. Presto guarantees this product with a one-year limited warranty. Simple instruction and recipe sheet is enclosed. –Garland Withers